Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana Online Form
Hello and welcome to all the young students of UP who are excited about to know the Tablet Scheme Details. Uttar Pradesh StateGovernment has declared a new scheme of free distribution of Laptops to meritorious students of Class 10th & 12th pass outs. This scheme was announced on June 22, 2015 by the Chief Minister of the State Mr. Akhilesh Yadav. This scheme will be available for the eligible and young students as per the Government Scheme. In Uttar Pradesh the Laptop Distribution process is very slow now as per the availability of device. The Students and Applicants need to wait for the Laptop because Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana Online Form are invited for Registration Online.
Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana is directed towards boosting the morale of the meritorious (high grades achieving) students while at the same time promoting advancement in their knowledge and skills and for the betterment of their futures in the study as well as in careers making. Students who have declared qualify in Xth & XIIth classes in the year 2015 can apply easily for this scheme very easily online by following some steps. This Time the Laptop will be given to some of the Selective students not to all as mentioned in the notification announce earlier.
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time - Tips & Tricks
Dear participants as we know like Every Year this time the Scheme will be help thousands of Students of Uttar Pradesh in their studies in future making like never before. This time the Budget will be 2.75 Lack Crore. Participating candidates who want to take the Laptop or Tablet they have to wait for the official statement of the Uttar Pradesh Government. This will make you happy when the scheme will start and you will be free to register. Hey friends now read this article till end then proceed to apply online for this yojna.
UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Uttar Pradesh State Government announced the scheme of free distribution of Laptops to meritorious students of Class 10 and Class 12 pass outs.
- This scheme was announced on June 22, 2015 by the Chief Minister Of the State Mr. Akhilesh Yadav.
- This scheme is directed towards boosting the morale of the meritorious students while at the same time promoting advancement in their knowledge and skills and for the betterment of their futures.
- Candidates who have passed Class 10 or Class 12 in the year 2015 can apply for this scheme very easily online.
- This Time the Laptop will be given to some of the Selective students not to all. This time the Budget will be 2.75 Lack Crore.
- Students who want to Take the Laptop or Tablet They have to Wait for the official statement of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Read Also – Tips & Tricks to Enjoy Studying
- Free laptop distribution scheme of Uttar Pradesh Government was the scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh headed by Akhilesh Singh Yadav of Samajwadi Party. Under the scheme 1.5 million laptops to Class 12-pass students of the state were distributed.
- Nearly all the student passing in 2012 was very happy by this scheme but now there is chance for all the students who are going to be appeared in 2017 Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Laptop Yojana:
- Must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh
- Contenders should have passed class 12 from UP board.
- Candidates must also take admission in any college in UP 2013.
Reservation In Distribution: The list of laptop recipients would have 20 per cent quota for minorities and 21 per cent for SC/CT students, he added.
How to Apply Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana Online Form: Check steps given below-
- All eligible appliers can fill application form online at the official website by visiting the official website that is uplaptop-tabletdistribution.in
- After filling application forms submit this application form to your colleges / institute / university office.
- After verification of all document this application form will forwarded to DIOS office of concerned district.
- After that government will approve the list which will be forwarded by DIOS officer.
Know More: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Reminder: Dear participants to know more details in association with this scheme visit the below link-Official Website
Take a Look on Below Table.......