Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme
Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Chandrababu Naidu has declared Free Smartphone Scheme for Students who are deserving for thatbut don’t have money to purchase the device. This mobile scheme in Andhra will be valid for only poor students that are students that belong to the BPL category only. At present PM Narendra Modi is giving focus on cashless transactions to make India a better economy. Cashless transactions are fast, efficient and eco friendly. To become eligible for do all online activity the user must possess a Smartphone or computer to make use of this facility. All those Students who are in BPL category they can take advantage of this scheme. Online Registration will be start soon.
According to circumstances; Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu agrees with PM’s (Narendra Modi) thought as he is launching a free Smartphone scheme for students’ resident of Andhra Pradesh (AP). This free mobile scheme in Andhra will be officially permitted to only poor students belong to the BPL category with proof. There are many young and eligible students in the state who at present are not capable to live up to their potential due to their poverty line. Due to lack of resources, such students often find themselves lagging behind but now something is going to change as a revolution. It is the work done by our government to make sure every such student is given help. Providing free smart phones to the BPL students of Andhra Pradesh is an appreciable step. Hope that such schemes may also run in other states too for willing and optimistic students.
- Applicants should be resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates must be a student with valid Student ID Card
- Only the applicants belonging to the BPL category are eligible to apply
Procedure of Registration: We found that recently such schemes were launched in two states – Uttar Pradesh and Punjab. In both of these states the booking for the free phone was done through online. Official websites portals were created and users could register directly from there easily. Although the Andhra Government hasn’t launched any portal yet but it is expected that soon the registration portal will be launched and applications will be accepted via online mode only.
Way to Book Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone
In below part registration process is described for all students. See this-
- At first wait to launch portal and then visit the Direct link of registration page
- Now enter all the basic details like Name, Address etc.
- Fill aadhaar card number, mobile number and email for verification
- Enter the OTP (One time Password)
- Providing the details of Institute/College
- Upload the College/Institute ID card, BPL Card
- After the successful submission of online application form, a system generated application number will appear on the screen.
- Note down the number as it will be required later on.
- Finally take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference.
Read Also - Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Note: Dear candidates for free registration of this scheme keep connecting with ejobshub.
Take a Look on Below Table.......