Participants who are capable to appear in Integrated Post Graduate Courses (M.A) of 5 years course duration they are advisedDownload IIT HSEE Exam Pattern. To show stamina take interests in test try hard to do performance in Entrance Exam. Students need to have PDF files of HSEE Syllabus to qualify in Entrance Exam. Since exam is very much awaited therefore stay on in preparation and finally beat the test for getting admission. See following part of the article and then read further remaining details.
Dear wiling and motivated applicants HSEE Syllabus and its exam pattern is available here to download, if you have applied for same by filling form and now looking for HSEE Syllabus than get from here to get admission in available PG course. HSEE Entrance Test Notification is to provide Admission into the IIT Madras. Candidates who are searching Humanities & Social Sciences Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for preparation they must stay tuned with us till end. Best of luck to all the appliers for better result!!
Read Also: How to Make Study Easy
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam Pattern
- Duration is of three hours duration and has two parts.
- Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 Minutes), administered through computer.
- Part II involves essay writing for 30 Minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
- Question Paper will be in English.
Read Also: Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time
Part I covers the following topics:
- English and Comprehension Skill.
- Analytical and Quantitative Ability.
- General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II).
- Environment and Ecology.
- Part II requires the candidate to write an essay on a general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion.
Analytical and Quantitative Ability:
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Basic Statistics – Average.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Work and time.
- Age sums.
- Linear equations.
- Elementary trigonometry.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Brainteasers, & Patterns.
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for General Studies: It consists of four parts-
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Society and Culture.
- World Affairs.
- Environment and Ecology.
- Understanding the Economy.
- Main Features of Indian Economy.
- Major Economic problems.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- Sectoral Development.
- Foreign Trade and International Economy.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance.
Indian Society and Culture:
- The structure of Indian Society.
- Social Change in India.
- History and the Making of Indian Society.
- Indian Philosophy and Thinkers.
- Emergence of the US and USSR.
- Democracy and Development.
- Hunger and Poverty.
Environment and Ecology:
- Global Environmental Picture.
- Structure of Ecosystems.
- Principles of Solar Energy.
Note: Dear candidates to get more information regarding HSEE Syllabus you must visit-
Take a Look on Below Table.......