Karnataka Land Records Recruitment
Looking for fresh job in Karnataka? If yes then Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement and Land Records DepartmentGeometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala has transported a fresh notice for fill up 1067 several posts of SSLR Surveyor. Hard working and sensible appliers should read this page to apply for this bharti.
Online Application Form is invited from qualified aspirants on or before dead line. To submit form for nil openings you must visit the official website of this organization. Dear aspirants there will be commenced exam and interview to recruit candidates. Recruited candidates will get all the benefits related to these posts for this long run career opportunity.
Suitable details for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment are declared below by the team members of ejobshub for all the visitors. Last date to submit online application is 09th December 2016. Best of luck to each and every applicant for this chance of job in Karnataka!
Willing and agree to be appoint in this department then candidates need to visit the official website that is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in or make bookmark this post to get other new public sector jobs using key Ctrl+D.
Land Records Department of Karnataka
Name of the Posts
Any diploma/ Graduation
Last Date to apply online
09th December 2016
Other content regarding this Recruitment process are mentioned below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
Vacancies Details: Land Surveyor
Eligibility Criteria: See Below -
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.12500/- to Rs. 24000/- with admissible Grade Pays.
Academic Records: Candidates must check-
- BE/B.Tech(Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- PUC/112th Standard in Science Stream, Mathematics with an minimum of 60 % of Marks
- Diploma(pre degree/Job) In Land and City Survery which is conducted by the Karnataka State Department of Vocations Education.
- Form the Department of Employment and Training government of Karnataka the candidates completed ITI in Survey Trade with minimum pass marks
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Search More: Engineering Jobs
Search More: 10th/ 12th Jobs
Search More: ITI Diploma Jobs
Age Limit: Age of the appliers should not be less than 18 years but Maximum age limits for various categories are as follows.
- 35 years for General category.
- 38 Years for 2A 2B, 3A, 3B
- 40 years for SC ST Category-1
- 500 /- for 2A 2B, 3A, 3B, General Candidates
- 300/- for SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen
Appointment Process: Selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of their appearance in exam and Interview which will be conducting by the management.
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Exam Pattern:
- There are two papers in the examination.
- Each Paper is for 200 marks
- Paper 1 Is General
- Paper 2 is Specific
- Time Allotted to each Paper is Two Hours
Read Also - Best Ways to Finish Exam On Time
Read Details: Interview Preparation Tips
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 09th December 2016
How to Apply: Hey friends these are the steps for the assistance in applying process:
- The candidates should first visit the “Atalji Janasnehi Kendra” located at “Nadakacheir” along with the candidates “Voter ID” card or “Aadhaar Card”.
- Applicants as per their category should pay the application fee and get the “Unique Application ID “
- Now the aspirants should Login to the site with the following information
- Application Number and
- ID Proof Number( Aadhar/Voter ID)
- Now start filling the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it latest by closing date
- Take print out of filled online application form and keep it safe for next use.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Find Now: Jobs in Karnataka
Reminder: For more detailed information applicants may visit following link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......