TS EAMCET Counselling
Hey dear students good news for you is available on this web page regarding TS EAMCET Counselling Dates, SeatAllotment Procedure, Schedule etc. Now all such participants who are exciting to know complete highlights of rank wise seat allotment for counselling of TS EAMCET need to read this article till end because this is the right destination place being searched by appliers. Dear students it is necessary to know when and where counselling will held so that all the documents may be collect just before reach there.
TS EAMCET is a highly competitive examination those students who are ambitious in taking admissions in various educational departments like agriculture, engineering, and medical field. The candidates who appeared in the examination and clear it with the required passing marks can only be regarded as eligible for the admission in various institutions. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) will be commenced at first for all applied candidates then further process begin. To receive more content connected with TS EAMCET Counselling keep moving your eyes on the page till end.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Procedure
The seat allotment process of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) has its specific structure as the candidates who will clear the examination will have to attend the Counselling session and after the Counselling, on the basis of their ranks the seats in various colleges will be allotted to them.
For all this process firstly the candidates have to download the Counselling letter and then have to reach the Counselling venue. After that the students will be provided an account ID and log in details, on the basis of that they have to download their seat allotment letter from the official website.
The seats will be allotted to those candidates who will clear the examination with the required marks. The students who want to know about the seat allotted to them have to check the official website; there they will get the details about the seat and college allotted to them. For the seat allotment process the candidates firstly need to get the Counselling letter.
Procedure to get the TS EAMCET counseling letter
- All passionate students will have to visit the official website of organization.
- The counseling letter will be available for the applicants scored well in the examination
- Appliers need to download the counseling letter and have to visit the venue mentioned on the letter.
- After getting the counseling letter the students need to attend the counseling session, there the candidates will get college options according to their ranks
- The students can choose the college according to his/her convenience
- Then they will get the log in ID and details to get the seat allotment letter.
TS EAMCET Counselling Date: In the month of July (Tentative)
Required Documents: At the time of counseling and allotment the candidates have to bring all original documents with two photocopies included:
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- TS EAMCET admit card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or any equivalent certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent diploma Certificate
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH)/medically challenged/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC / Sports / Minority certificate if applicable
- Domicile etc.
Reminder: Dear studious students to get details of TS EAMCET Counselling you must visit below link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......