Online notification has been dispatched by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad for the information of TSEngineering; Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test. Appliers may go through the given link at the end of this article to apply of directly visit he official website of the university to submit filled application for This national level entrance examination for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine or medical (‘AM’ Category: Agriculture and Medicine).
Technical mind and good academic record having appliers who are interested in getting admission in admission into various professional courses like B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, etc. offered in University/ Private Colleges (affiliated and non-affiliated) in the state of Telangana. Must prepare well after apply. To beat this competitive exam all applicants will have to prepare well with the help of declared exam pattern and associated syllabus. Give much possible time to prepare for exam to beat it easily.
Other details on behalf of TS EAMCET Date Notification are described below for all the aspirants of this page to help them before apply through official site. Dead line to submit application form will be in the month of March 2017. Stay tuned on our web portal to get latest updates related admission and exams’ dates. All the best!!
tseamcet.in Application Form Online Notification
All details to take admission are provided here for applicants.
Educational Qualification: Check now-
For Medical Courses: If candidates have completed the 12th standard with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum 50 percent marks they can apply And reserved candidates should get 40 percent marks
For Engineering & B.Sc Courses: Those candidates who have completed Diploma they can fill up application form. In the required subjects applicants must get 50 % marks or 45% marks for general & SC candidates respectively.
Related BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: Respecting candidates must pass out 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants need to pass out in Written test / Personal interview to select.
- Application Fee for Engineering Courses: General Candidates should pay 500/- and remaining need to pay 250/-
- Fee for Agriculture and Medical Courses: Reserved candidates should pay Rs 250/ others need to pay Rs. 500/-
- Both Streams: General Category should pay Rs. 1000/- and Creamy Layer candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
How to Apply:
- At initial individuals will have to visit the official website that is tseamcet.in
- On the home page press ok on Registration link
- Read the instructions carefully & enter on “Click here to apply Online”.
- Now fill the application form properly.
- Upload recent scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the application fee and fill its details before enter on ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally you must take a printout of online application for future use.
Learn Process: Steps to Fill Application Form Online
Reminder: Dear candidates to get details for TS EAMCET you must visit below link:
Take a Look on Below Table.......