Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Deloitte ?? Good news, Deloitte HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Data Engineer in PAN India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be PAN India.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Position||Data Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive :
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Peer with the data science team in understanding their needs for preparing large datasets for machine learning.
- Assist the team with understanding the execution plan of poorly written queries. Help remediate performance problems by assisting the performance tuning of queries and/or refining the data model to meet the needs of the business.
Skills Required For Deloitte Off Campus Drive :
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) with strong preference towards AWS.
- Experience in Database design practices
- Technical expertise with Data warehouse or Data Lake
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL.
- Experience performance tuning queries and data models to produce the best execution plan.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally.
- Experience with Git repositories
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience with both Windows and Linux.
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable, and nimble within a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders to define requirements.
- Ability to quickly understand new client data environments and document the business logic that composes them.
- Ability to integrate oneself into geographically dispersed teams and clients.
- A passion for high quality software. Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis
Selection Process For Deloitte Off Campus Drive :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.