EY Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with EY ?? Good news, EY HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Research Intern in Bangalore, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed any Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Bangalore India.
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Any Bachelor’s degree
Job Description For EY Off Campus Drive :
- Perform primary and secondary research on key technology thought leadership topics, especially on Cloud, with an understanding of data, AI, IoT and Edge technologies.
- Should be able to analysing vendor products/solutions and create analysis reports including high level cost benefit analysis.
- Utilize different sources and advanced secondary research techniques for in-depth research on Cloud/technology, business strategy, white space analysis (relative to competitors), and other relevant technology topics.
- Develop insightful case studies.
- Write reports, papers, articles and blogs.
- Provide support to consultants and local research team in the use of internal and external resources, information sources and services.
Skills Required For EY Off Campus Drive :
- Perform evaluation of tools by doing hands on use of tool or technology
- Perform research on new tools and technologies
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to analyse and suggest solutions
- Strong command on verbal and written English language
Selection Process For EY Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.