IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with IBM ?? Good news, IBM HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Associate Technical Engineer in PAN India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be PAN India.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Associate Technical Engineer
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Equivalent
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Drive :
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations.
- Acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference.
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones.
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise.
- Skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views.
- Be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
Skills Required For IBM Off Campus Drive :
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Spund Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
Selection Process For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.