Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Infosys ?? Good news, Infosys HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for System Engineer in Pune, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed any Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Pune India.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Job Description For Infosys Off Campus Drive :
- Implement Design, Development, Validation and Support things to do in line with structure requirements.
- Participate in Knowledge Management things to do WITH the goal of making sure the absolute best ranges of carrier choices to purchasers in very own technological know-how area WITHIN the guidelines, insurance policies norms of Infosys.
- Requirements Gathering – Understand the necessities (both purposeful and non-functional) by using going via the specs and with inputs from Business Analyst IN ORDER TO take part correctly in the Design, Development and Testing Phases of the project.
Skills Required For Infosys Off Campus Drive :
- Implement Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with architecture requirements.
- Participate in Knowledge Management activities WITH the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies norms of Infosys.
- Requirements Gathering – Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications.
- Inputs from Business Analyst IN ORDER TO participate efficiently in the Design, Development and Testing Phases of the project.
Selection Process For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV. After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.