SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with SonicWall ?? Good news, SonicWall HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Bangalore India.
SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore India|
Job Description For SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies
Skills Required For SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment including Night Shifts
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
Education and Experience:
• Requires no previous professional experience.
• Networking qualification such as CCNA or Network + an advantage.
Selection Process For SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.