Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Teradata ?? Good news, Teradata HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Intern in Hyderabad, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Equivalent can apply for this position. The job location will be Hyderabad India.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad India|
Job Description For Teradata Off Campus Drive :
- Accept and reply to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search equipment to perceive beforehand developed options and apprehend patterns and symptoms.
- Research issues and analyze issues.
- Identify and share recognized options from understanding base.
- Help end-users enforce solutions.
- Track, screen and preserve incident progress.
Skills Required For Teradata Off Campus Drive :
- Clear grasp of contractual insurance policies and development.
- Using verbal and written verbal exchange skills, to put together and supply shows when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and group skills.
- Perform easy to complicated analyses with the use of a private computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates diploma in Computer Science or an electronics science discipline
- Conceptual appreciation of Intel-based laptop hardware architectures
Selection Process For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.