Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Teradata ?? Good news, Teradata HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Software Engineer in Hyderabad, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Hyderabad India.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Equivalent
Job Description For Teradata Off Campus Drive :
- Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
Skills Required For Teradata Off Campus Drive :
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
Selection Process For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.