Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Thomson Reuters ?? Good news, Thomson Reuters HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Product Support Associate in Hyderabad, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Hyderabad India.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Position||Product Support Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad India|
Job Description For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Provide product assist to clients with the aid of phone, e-mail and/or chat leveraging interior sources in a
- timely manner throughout a huge vary of ONESOURCE Products
- Work on cases/tickets in accordance to hooked up departmental practices
- Document all interactions following general running procedures
- Collaborate with different aid groups involving integration between ONESOURCE products
- Improve the excellent of the purchaser trip on a day by day basis
- Assist different Support groups based totally on want and availability
- Participate in coaching initiatives and supply on-demand teaching
Skills Required For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Support journey with an emphasis on imparting splendid carrier in a consumer care role
- analytical, hassle fixing and troubleshooting skills
- excellent verbal exchange abilities to face consumers (phone , electronic mail and chat)
- Awareness of programming ideas and database usage, (SQL Language must)
- Familiarity with Internet-based purposes
Selection Process For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.