Veeva Off Campus Drive 2023: Do You want to grow your career with Veeva ?? Good news, Veeva HR Team has posted a new job vacancy for Associate Software Engineer in Hyderabad, India. We advise candidates to go through provided job ad carefully before applying the details Shortlisted candidates must have engineering experience. Those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this position. The job location will be Hyderabad India.
Veeva Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
Job Description For Veeva Off Campus Drive :
- Learn and understand features of Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
Skills Required For Veeva Off Campus Drive :
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge with Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Selection Process For Veeva Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Eligible candidates can directly apply using click on given below apply button.
Fill all required information and upload the updated resume/CV.
After Completing Above 2 Steps, interviewer go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls.